14 Jan CCTV
We plan, supply & install tailor made packages for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Design and Engineering: planning of CCTV systems
- Project Execution: installation of CCTV systems
- Technical Maintenance: repair and maintenance of CCTV systems
- Retail of CCTV monitoring systems
There are many benefits of using a CCTV security system. Some are obvious, others less so. In our experience our clients report a number of immediate and tangible benefits after having a CCTV system installed.
The most common benefits that get reported to us are:
- Increased deterrent – CCTV systems are a great deterrent to potential thieves. Once they realise that your home or business is protected by a closed circuit television system they invariably choose to go somewhere else.
- Reduced retail theft – shop lifters deliberately target businesses with poor security and will think twice if there is an increased risk they may be caught on camera.
- Increased detection – the prosecution rates for businesses / home owners using CCTV is many times higher than that for those without CCTV. If you are unfortunate enough to be a victim of crime at least there will be a strong chance of detection and conviction.
- Eliminate fraudulent insurance claims – in an increasingly litigious society is has never been more important to protect your business against claims that are not legitimate. CCTV can eliminate this and reduce your premiums.
- Remote monitoring – keep an eye on your home or business when you aren’t there. All our CCTV systems can be viewed and controlled remotely over the internet (via an iPhone, laptop, Tablet etc).
- Reduced fear of crime – knowing you are well protected gives a feeling of security that should not be underestimated.
- Safer working environment – CCTV helps to ensure adherence to health and safety policies and can be invaluable in staff training.
- Staff protection – CCTV is perfect for preventing assaults and false claims of misconduct (ideal for schools, hospitals etc).
We Supply and install a WorldWide Brand, HIKVISION. We do not install or support any chinese brands
We carry a 3 year warranty on all HikVision Products.
Hikvision is the worlds largest supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. Established in 2001, Hikvision employs over 13,000 employees, including a research and development staff of more than 4,000.Hikvision’s product offerings include hybrid DVRs, NVRs, standalone DVRs, digital video servers, compression cards, high-definition IP cameras and speed domes.The company is headquartered in Hangzhou, China. It has expanded to a global operation with regional branch offices in Los Angeles covering the Americas, Amsterdam covering Europe, Dubai covering the Middle East, as well as joint ventures in India and Russia and a maintenance center in Hong Kong.Hikvision is listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange with a market capitalization of US $5.6 billion.